Comerica Bank ATM Machines
How a Comerica Bank ATM Machine Can Help Recession Proof Your Business
In today’s harsh economy, the consumer’s dollar is an ever-elusive prize for most retail establishments. Competition can be fierce to get the customers in the door and keep them there. Of course the last thing you want is for a customer to leave their intended purchase behind because they don’t have enough money and they have to run to the Comerica Bank ATM down the road. Chances are, if they leave, even if just to run to the bank ATM, they might not return to complete their transaction. Don’t let a Comerica Bank ATM steal away your customers. Install an ATM machine in your store and see customers satisfied and completing purchases. An ATM machine will also be a draw for customers who might not have come into your establishment otherwise. Cash is a hot commodity, and on-the-go consumers are willing to pay for it.
How a Comerica Bank ATM Can Provide Welcome Additional Income
The local bank, such as Comerica, most likely will not charge an ATM usage fee for it’s own customers. Some people choose only to use the free ATMs provided by their particular bank in order to take advantage of this free service, but many consumers would rather pay a small surcharge in return for hassle free on-the-go access to cash. As the ATM owner, you receive 100% of the surcharge, which you will pre-determine. In most cases this surcharge will be direct deposited into your account within 24 hrs. Many people do not choose to carry large amounts of cash with them, so offering an ATM machine in your store can help encourage people to buy those big-ticket items they might not have planned on purchasing. Keep the Comerica banks ATM machines far from your customers’ thoughts. Provide the security and convenience of an ATM machine on premises and watch your sales increase.
Contact ATMWholesalers.com to Find Out How
At ATMWholesaler.com, we provide complete ATM services, support, and processing to independent business owners of all sizes. Our top quality, fully warranted, brand new ATM machines are available for immediate delivery. Our machines are compatible with all major credit cards and ATM cards, including Comerica, Bank of America, Citizens Bank, and all other national and regional check cards. For more information on how to choose, install, and operate an ATM in your store, contact us today. We are looking forward to sharing our knowledge of this exciting business opportunity. Call today at 734-775-7400.
ATM Facts & Benefits
- The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location.
- Indoor and free-standing ATMs are the most widely used types of machines, followed by drive through machines.
- Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often.
- 40% of regular ATM users will visit a machine an average of 10 times per month.
- 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month.
- The average withdrawal is $60.00.
- According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open.
- The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site-accessed money with your business.
- ATM machines bring customers to your business so that they may access the ATM.
- ATMs provide ultimate convenience to your customers.
- Having an ATM machine saves your business from having to take checks.
- Eliminate credit card charge backs.
- Save your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; ATMs generate income with every transaction.
- ATMs attract more customers, increase sales, and reduce bad check losses to zero.