Wholesale ATM Machines New York
New York is one of the most popular states for people to visit. One of the major attractions is of course New York City. New York City is a city that never sleeps. They say if you walk around New York City for an hour you will come across people from all around the world all from different cultures speaking different languages and having different beliefs. Therefore, if you are planning to have an ATM business in New York, it is important that you select the ATM wholesaler who knows the market and also the technology. Please contact our customer service representative to know more about the New York ATM market and how we can help you be successful in this business.
Uniqueness of the New York City ATM Machine Market
New York City is fast passed. People living and visiting New York have very little time. A long wait at the cash counter, for simple transactions, at any bank is waste of time. This could be different than smaller towns where customers prefer the personal touch of the bank-teller. As a result, ATMs in New York are used twice as much as an ATM would be used elsewhere.
The city being the financial headquarter of the world, ATMs in New York should be able to offer customers a wide variety of services. With a huge population residing in the city, New York ATMs are used more frequently than any other ATM machines in the country. The needs of a typical ATM user in the New York ATM market could be very different than other smaller cities and towns. More so than anywhere else, New York ATM Machines, should be interlinked with banks from all over the county and, if possible, the world. This will help the incoming visitors to be served better.
ATM machines in New York as elsewhere in the world are placed, usually, outside a building. They are more prone to attackers and varied weather condition. If you are considering an ATM business in New York, you should install the ATMs with higher security and durability.
Thanks to the cooperation of New York Police Department and the local residents it is very safe and beneficial to install an ATM in New York. However, it is necessary to take few precautions in this big apple while installing an ATM. These include higher security measures, durable ATM machines, timely check ups and prompt post sales services.
New York is not only New York City
Aside from New York City, there is a huge ATM market with-in the state of New York. Our customer service representatives have an understanding of the smaller town ATM market as well as the New York City ATM market. Your New York ATM business goals can be met if you choose the right atm wholesaler. With our extensive experience in the New York ATM market, personalized service and state of the art machines, we are best positioned to help you. If you have decided to install or an ATM in New York or are considering the business, give us a call; we would be happy to assist you with your need. Atm wholesaler has atm machines for sale in new york. We are one of the country's largest and most reliable atm wholesaler for the new york and tri state area. If you are looking for an atm machine for sale in new york and pricing matters then atmwholesaler.com is your place. Atmwholesaler.com has all your new york atm machine supplies. Order your New York atm machine at our wholesale cost, and ask about our free atm machine paper plan. We supply Brand New Wholesale Tranax, Tidel and Triton Atm Machines for New York State as well as the rest of United States.
ATM Facts & Benefits
- The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location.
- Indoor and free-standing ATMs are the most widely used types of machines, followed by drive through machines.
- Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often.
- 40% of regular ATM users will visit a machine an average of 10 times per month.
- 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month.
- The average withdrawal is $60.00.
- According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open.
- The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site-accessed money with your business.
- ATM machines bring customers to your business so that they may access the ATM.
- ATMs provide ultimate convenience to your customers.
- Having an ATM machine saves your business from having to take checks.
- Eliminate credit card charge backs.
- Save your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; ATMs generate income with every transaction.
- ATMs attract more customers, increase sales, and reduce bad check losses to zero.